We collect but do not link personal and activity data.
- We use technologies like cookies (small files stored by your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to anonymously identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
- We also may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number or email address. With your permission, we may also access other personal information on your device, such as your phone book, calendar or messages, in order to provide services to you. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from services like Facebook.
- Our systems are not designed to associate personal information with your activities (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for).
- We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
We may collect but do not share your location history.
- To customize our service for you, we may collect and store your precise geographic location as part of your user profile. This data generally is not shared with others. We may ask for your consent on your first use of the service.
We may keep data indefinitely.
- We may keep data indefinitely.
We don’t share your personal data with other companies.
- We generally do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies.
Ad companies collect anonymous data. You can opt out.
- Ad companies may use and collect anonymous data about your interests to customize content and advertising here and in other sites and applications. Interest and location data may be linked to your device, but is not linked to your identity.
You can ask privacy questions.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us:
We take steps to protect personal information
We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We encrypt transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error. Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.